News, Movies & Videos freshly released.
MooiKasteel.Com
Site Admin

100 DAYS OF FITNESS (PART 2)

Post by MooiKasteel.Com »

DANCING 4 FITNESS
We're on day 9 of our fitness transformation project, and we're still following our latest eating plan. Seems there's too much food on it for me, but it's difficult to say because I keep running late and never eat the meals on the designated times. Then we do shoulder press in the gym, and last but not least, we dance! Dance for fitness as our cardio session. Fun times!

MooiKasteel.Com
Site Admin

Re: 100 DAYS OF FITNESS (PART 2)

TO EAT OR NOT TO EAT - that is the question
We're cooking on day 10 of our weight loss project, and we actually lost a kilogram between yesterday's weigh-in at 123kg and this morning. However, is there too much food on my eating plan, or why do I feel too stuffed to eat all of it? And if I don't eat, will I get hungry and cheat on my diet plan later?

MooiKasteel.Com
Site Admin

POPEYE'S SPINACH PROTEIN POTION health smoothie recipe for weight loss & muscle building
I recently read that spinach contains a lot of protein, so after all these years I finally understand why Popeye got big muscles from eating spinach. Well seeing as there's a lot of spinach in the garden, I'm adding a spinach smoothie to my current eating plan as part of my weight loss efforts. Then we have tea in the rain. Yes, tea in the rain. What a wonderful fealing, I'm happy and wet.

MooiKasteel.Com
Site Admin

EAT, DRINK and be SLENDER
It's me and my eating plan for weight loss again... will I ever get it perfect? Weight loss is a battle I tells ya. A battle. A never-ending battle by the revelation of it.

MooiKasteel.Com
Site Admin

INSOMNIA is RUINING my life!
Our quest to lose weight continues, but now we're struggling with a new problem: Insomnia. Every night, I fall asleep later and later and later, to the point now where I'm too tired daily to do my work and fat loss project. Oh dear. What to do?

MooiKasteel.Com
Site Admin

PUNCHING for WEIGHT LOSS
Yay, I survived a night without insomnia! Hurrah! But is it beaten forever? I shudder to think. We take a walk for fitness, do planking for core strenthening, and practice punching for fitness. And no, none of that is played back at double speed - that is the actual realtime speed of the punches. Gotta get the muscles to work quick and fast! That's the way to be fit.

MooiKasteel.Com
Site Admin

WEIGHT LOSS SCALE is inconsistent!
Our fat loss & fitness vlogs continue with the aim of getting myself down to 100kg. It's a roller coaster ride, and it's made more frustrating by a scale that keeps giving us a higher number first and then what is probably the real weight, or so we hope. We also lift weights and swim our way to fitness.

MooiKasteel.Com
Site Admin

STREETFIGHTER WORKOUT
For fitness today we're going to be doing a workout consisting of doing fighting techniques. It reminded me of that video game Street Fighter or Street Fighter II, so I just decided to do this video in a video game style. Enjoy!

MooiKasteel.Com
Site Admin

WEIGHT LOSS PROJECT 25% COMPLETE
We're one quarter into our weight loss fitness project, which I was hoping would be a fitness transformation but so far it's going but it's not going in an extreme direction. It's difficult at times, especially since I can't seem to stick to my eating plan. Sometimes I'm too hungry and sometimes life just takes different turns and I end up eating at restaurants as part of lunch dates or things just happen that take me out of my routine. But, we keep grinding forward to see where we end up with this project.

MooiKasteel.Com
Site Admin

SEARCH & RESCUE mission for B. ATTERY
We go for our morning walk one day and lose the spare battery for the camera I was carrying. So, this turns our next walk into a search and rescue mission. However, it has been raining, and it seems looking for a small camcorder battery in this vast an area is like looking for a needle on an entire planet! Shall we ever find it?

MooiKasteel.Com
Site Admin

CONTINUED IN PART 3
SEE MORE OFFERS

TABLE OF CONTENTS