News, Movies & Videos freshly released.
MooiKasteel.Com
Site Admin

100 DAYS OF FITNESS (PART 3)

Post by MooiKasteel.Com »

FLOODING turns road into river and cars into CRUISELINERS
In the aftermath of a thunderstorm, the road is turned into a river. So, when handed an ocean, go onto a boat cruise! Fun. Truly.

MooiKasteel.Com
Site Admin

Re: 100 DAYS OF FITNESS (PART 3)

Jeremy Ethier breakfast pancake recipe for fat loss: Not since WWII did I witness such brokenness
Our weight loss efforts continue unabaded, whatever unabaded means cuz I don't know. We go for walks, we dance like there's no tommorrow even when there is, and we look for new diet recipes. We find a few and decide to follow the recipes of Jeremy Ethier, a fit fella who makes fitness videos. Also we look at Marino Katsouris in a tight t-shirt showing off his nipples through his clothes. The breakfast pancakes that Jeremy Ehtier recommended tasted good but what a sad sight mine came out as!

MooiKasteel.Com
Site Admin

Re: 100 DAYS OF FITNESS (PART 3)

EATING for WEIGHT LOSS: The search for suitable foods & experiments continue. When will I be slim?
Eat, sleep, weigh. Eat, sleep, weigh. That's pretty much my life. Eating with an eye for finding a suitable diet plan that will help me lose weight but that's also good enough to adopt as a permanent diet.

MooiKasteel.Com
Site Admin

Large scale problems!

Why is it so hard to get a scale that works right? All the scales we try give out different readings. They're useless!

MooiKasteel.Com
Site Admin

COBRA snake!!! It come to mah house, I keeel it!!!

I go to see why the dogs are barking, and find there is a cape cobra on the stoep. We try to kill it but it's a bit of a struggle, until we finally succeed. Phwew!

MooiKasteel.Com
Site Admin

RIVER RAFTING on the sinking TITANIC-mini

RIVER RAFTING on the sinking TITANIC-mini
It's comparison day for our weigh loss efforts. We'll be comparing day 1, day 25 and day 50. Seems like there's quite a positive difference between day 1 and day 50, so that's encouraging. On day 52 we go river rafting on an inflatable raft. Unfortunately disaster strikes as the boat gets stabbed by a barbed-wire fence and starts deflating. That doesn't stop me from going on a river voyage though!

SEE MORE OFFERS

TABLE OF CONTENTS